Terms & Conditions
The term ‘LivingBeAtitudes.com‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located at:
1400 Veterans Memorial Hwy Suite. 311
Mableton, GA 30126
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of U.S.A
If you choose to register an account on this Website, you will get an email address or username and password for your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your account. By registering an account on this Website, you agree to provide only truthful and accurate information. If you violate these Terms and Conditions, we may terminate your account without prior notice. We may also terminate your account without prior notice, if we in our sole discretion decide that it would be in Living BeAtitudes’s best interests to do so.
Policies Related To Purchase
The products and services available on the Website or any sample we may provide are only for personal use. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services or samples you buy or receive from us. Living BeAtitudes, LLC reserves the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order with or without notice, if we believe that it may violate our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to cancel any order placed online for any reason.
Additional Terms and Conditions may apply to purchases of goods or services and to particular portions or features of the Website, all of which terms are made a part of these Terms and Conditions of Use by this reference.
You agree to abide by any such other Terms and Conditions. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use or participate in such service or feature. In case of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the Website or for any service offered on or through the Website, the latter terms shall control with respect to your use of that portion of the Website or the specific service.
Living BeAtitudes, LLC may make changes to any products or services offered through the Website, or to the prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice.
All materials on this Website are copyrighted property of Living BeAtitudes, LLC. You may copy materials published by Living BeAtitudes for your personal, non-commercial use. You are not authorized to make any other use of the information.
All content including but not limited to designs, structure, text, logos, graphics, arrangement of content, user and visual interfaces, artwork, sounds, music, programming on this Website is protected by copyright. Except as required under applicable law, no portion of the Website, in whole or in part may be used, copied, sold, reproduced, duplicated, modified or exploited without prior written permission from Living BeAtitudes, LLC.
Third- Party Sites
FDA Legal Disclaimer
▶The product statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA. Living BeAtitudes products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
This Terms and Conditions of Use statement is effective and was last updated on April 15th, 2015