Living BeAtitudes Aromatherapy Essential Oils ● 2 Sets of 4x10ml (Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange, Pine)
Retail Price : $ 48.00
Your Price : $ 21.97
You Save : 54 %
- ★ Living Beatitudes Aromatherapy Essential Oils set includes 4x(10ml/0.33oz) bottles of Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Orange & Pine. The oils are extracted from nature's most curative trees, herbs, fruits and plants, and we're proud to share them with you and those you care about. Use these premium, certified 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils to help you feel your best, look your best, be your best, and have the energy and vitality you need to enjoy your life. They are only for external use such as: aromatherapy, vaporizer, diffusion, oil Burner, inhalation, perfume, blends, custom massage and body oils, spa and home care. Don't wait pick now your preferred package of 1,2 or 3 for a Perfect Gift!
- ▶ EUCALYPTUS (Globulus) essential oil has a menthol-like scent that makes it perfect for aromatic and topical use. It contains a high percentage of eucalyptol, which is also found in other botanicals such as bay leaves, sweet basil, rosemary and sage.
- ▶ LEMONGRASS (Cymbopogon flexuosus) essential oil has an earthy citrus scent that supports both mind and body as well as keeping the family pet free of fleas and ticks. It is one of the top oils to use as a tissue and muscle toner. Occasionally spotted in the produce section of specialty grocery stores, lemongrass is a popular ingredient in many exotic Asian and Caribbean dishes.
- ▶ ORANGE (Citrus sinesis) essential oil has a sweet, fresh and tangy smell, is yellow to orange in color and watery in viscosity that easily invigorates brain and body. It is mostly used to helps you clear stagnant thoughts, strengthen your focus, freshens the air and helps clear germs. It has also become a favorite of aromatherapy enthusiasts.
- ▶ PINE (Pinus sylvestris) has a refreshing, invigorating aroma and a strong fresh pine aroma. It is soothing for stressed muscles and joints when used in massage. It shares many of the same properties as Eucalyptus globulus, and the action of both oils is enhanced when they are blended.
You May Also Like